Monday, January 14, 2008

• "I am called to live in such a perfect relationship with God that my life produces a yearning for God in the lives of others, not admiration for myself. Thoughts of myself hinder my usefulness to God. God's purpose is not to perfect me to make me a trophy in His showcase; He is getting me to the place where He can use me. Let Him do what He wants." ~My Utmost for His Highest
• "By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain...'I Corinthians 15:10 But always be humble before God and allow Him to be your all in all. There is only one relationship that really matters and that is your personal relationship to your personal Redeemer and Lord. If you maintain that at all costs, letting everything alse go, God will fulfill His purpose through your life."~My Utmost for His Highest

No comments: