Thursday, January 17, 2008


It's time to dust off the degree in journalism and my experience in desktop publishing and put it to use in my daily life with four kids! After numerous prompts from family and friends alike, I have decided to start a blog as a way to share photos, memories and videos with you! I am having so much fun with a new camera and four kids to take pictures of! And, this is a way you can keep up with us whether you are near or far. Whenever you want to find out what's going on with us, come here!

3 comments:

Kathy Ferrier said...

Hey Natalie does this mean that you will actually be responding to people that email you now?? I liked to look at all the photos that was great! Kathy

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are blogging. Now I can know what is going on with you. How fun to be connected with someone I have known for soooo long. I am so encouraged by you and Eric's love for Christ and your service for Him!!! It makes my heart so full knowing you are raising those awesome kids to live for HIM!!!

Love, Vicki Banta

Vicki Banta said...

Okay I haven't heard back from you so I am adding you to my blog so I can quit typing your address in and and just click your link.