Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

Well, school is back in session, and it has yet to cool off! We set near record highs on Wednesday with 104 degrees! I thought fall meant jeans, long sleeves, and maybe even coats??? Not in Southern California! And I do miss rain! We had our first thunderstorm in five years last week, and it lasted 30 minutes. But, we never have to worry about our plans being siderailed by rain, that's for sure.

Lauren scored her first soccer goal last week, and she was so proud of herself! She and Jacob are playing AYSO, and it's fun to watch them. I don't think this will be their life passion, but it is fun to be on a team and meet new friends.

Zachary started preschool, and is going three mornings a week. It has been quite an adjustment for him, but he is enjoying school and meeting new friends. Today he did such a good job listening, he was given an award! (he has gotten in trouble for plenty these past few weeks, so this was so nice to hear!)

Daniel is a funny little baby, and he loves to bite! He is trying to eat my toes right now as I type this note!He loves to laugh and play, but he also likes to get his way! I am amazed when I look back at the halloween photos from last year...they have all changed so much! We're excited about our costumes for this year....stay tuned to find out more!

No comments: